The wastegate that started it all. This unit was developed as a bolt in replacement unit for the Porsche 930. It has a 46mm valve and is offered in two configurations: standard casting and a machined heat fin (narrow body) casting to fit in tighter areas
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- Race proven at Daytona 24hour on a Porsche GT2 Twin Turbo
- NOTE: When ordering, if you have an aftermarket exhaust on your Porsche 930 you will want to order a spring ~.3 bar lower than your target boost level due to back pressure reduction
Whats in the Box
Included with every Tial F46:
F46 Valve Seat
2 TiAL Air Fittings
8 SS Allen Head Bolts and Washers
TiAL Racing Valve Stem
TiAL's F46 is equipped with the racing valve stem. The Wear Coating is resistant the the corrosive effects of Lead oxide which is present when running leaded racing fuel.
|Flange Materials||304L Stainless|
|Pipe Size||Inlet Flange: 1.625" OD, Outlet Flange: 1.625" OD|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Red, Purple, Silver|
|Spring Pressures||.2bar to 1.4bar|
|Thread||Air Ports (2): M10 x 1.0|