The classic 2 bolt flange wastegate. We first produced the F38 back in 2001 and it's still going strong today. This wastegate has a 38mm valve - same as the MV-S, and its body is about an inch taller.
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L or 1018
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
Whats in the Box
Included with every Tial F38:
F38 Valve Seat
2 TiAL Air Fittings
2 Mounting Bolts
TiAL Racing Valve Stem
TiAL's F38 is equipped with the racing valve stem. The Wear Coating is resistant the the corrosive effects of Lead oxide which is present when running leaded racing fuel.
|Flange Materials||304L Stainless 1018 Steel|
|Pipe Size||Inlet Flange: 1.50" OD, Outlet Flange: 1.50" OD|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Red, Purple, Silver|
|Spring Pressures||.25bar to 1.6bar|
|Thread||Air Ports (2): M10 x 1.0|